Sunday, September 27, 2009

Catastrophe !

What happens when, while wandering around you have lots of thoughts in your mind which you would like to scribble when you sign into your blog , but when you actually sign in, you realise that there is nothing to write ! Its a goddamn catastrophe as far as im concerned !
I've been at home for a while now..and many a times wanted to write something... but held up because of laziness.. and rajeev commented " ninde madi njangade bhagyam ! " As they wont have to read my blogs! lol !
I joined twitter and found it troublesome! Didnt like it much... i searched for tharoor and ended up following his two sons Kanishk Tharoor and Ishaan Tharoor , both journalists...
I really dont understand the politics that they talk about ! I dont know whats going on around the world.. and somehow, to my own surprise.. im least bothered....! Thats so bad of me....!
A future manager with zero knowledge?!! Achan gives lots of lectures at home regarding how much i should increase the vastness of my very little and limited knowledge about the world... well, he's true, but i dont find that push to know things... i only wanna know what i wanna know... not what all i need to know.. its pretty bad i guess... selective reading, knowing and understanding of things... Achan signed up in twitter and is happily married to it now.... tweets are like his own kids ! lol.... Today before writing this post, i changed my blog name again to mannequine... i dont know why in the first place i changed it to a very stupid blogname... nice to get back on mannequine ! At noon i text messaged Jayanth Abraham that i didnt have swine flu , and that he could come to my home now with the dvds that i gave him to burn some movies for me! I was a bit sarcastic in the message that i sent him.. because i'd given him the dvds a long time back and yet he hadn't burned the movies for me, and the day i told him dat i doubt having swine flu, he just vanished into thin air.. and never came home.. haha ! So in the evening the doorbell rings and there he was ! with a dvd..! He said a lot of stuff, i made fun of him for being fearful which he denied... Anyways lots of movies and books pending....

IFFK 09 starts from dec 11th and lasts on dec 18th ! Will miss sitting in the ice cold inside of theaters and breathing movies...... sadly i wont be able to take anymore leaves from DC!

2 comments:

bloggertown said...

hiya blogger

Bloggerchat team has found your blog to be very interesting and unique!

And so we invite you to become one of the authors of our website www.bloggerchat.in which is the most exciting place for all bloggers and writers out there!

You could publish your posts, get comments, enter contests, win cool gifts, gossip, fight, unwind urself and much more!

Also, register and Write at bloggerchat to win cool t-shirts, absolutely free!

Extropianism: Believing in it said...

It's not just you dear.. With which this happens... That you want to write something but it's very difficult to make up your mind to do that.. All the time you really will look for a very good reason to write one.... you know, now when I read your blog, I seriously wonder... You're just like me... I don't understand why this whole politics is needed.. I mean, I know why it is needed.. but there is lots of bullshit and crap which is included now a days in a huge amount.. and unfortunately I know about only that part... So even i was not able to develop any interest in it..

And please don't say that you've limited knowledge about the world... You may not be knowing the president of some country or the GDP of some economy.. But U & I all know about What goes in the mind of these 9 billion people around the world... because out of these 9 billion... Millions of people are thinking the exact thing that you're thinking... We are not different in many things dear.... Forget the skin & language.. Rest of it is the SAME.... Take care